Sunday 30 March 2014

Weird dream!!!

Firstly I'm sorry I haven't been writing lately I have been so lazy. It's summer here. So maybe it's that I have NO clue why I haven't been writing. Anyhow last night, as in the night of 29th, I had the craziest dream in the history of my crazy dreams and I take my dreams very seriously A LOT. OK maybe a little. OK just sometimes like now. Before I tell you about my dream I have to tell you the back story. In high school in 2008, I was not the favorite among my classmates. I was the lonely girl at the last seat in class talking to nobody. There were these two people who decide they were going to my life in high school because its high school and somebody's life has to be ruined. These people were a guy we'll call him 'jumping around homo' or 'jah' because he always seemed so jumpy and he was definitely homo and a girl we'll call her 'I know I'm hot bitches' or 'ikihb'. So jah and ikihb made my life miserable. Everybody stopped talking to me in class after they joined our class in high school. So yeah, you get it. I was kind of bullied and isolated from everyone in high school. So I hate these people and my high school. Hate is a small word for what I feel for these people. I'd never go back not even for a reunion. So the night of 29th march 2014 I dreamt that I was in love with 'jah' and 'ikihb' was my best friend. And it was happy times. I woke up from my dream around 6am thinking what the heck did I just dream about. And I was thinking how this dream might has occurred because I forgive people eventually an I don't like carrying around negativity. And I thought how I should reach to them on social media and make peace. But one thing I realized was 'never make such huge decisions after a 11hours of sleep especially not at 6am' because nobody is awake then its so peaceful and quiet you think you're the only person in the world and forget the living reality. So here it is guys. Never just get out of bed and go 'hey you know what? I'm going to go bungee jumping today' you might probably die because you forget to harness or something like that. Otherwise have a nice day. I love you all. Comment. Subscribe. Share. And all that jazz. See you until the next post.

LOTS OF LOVE
Your Blogger
-Pushya C
 

No comments: