Wednesday 5 March 2014

College life.

   I'm a college student. I'm doing my diploma in Electronics and Communication. I'm in my final semester. But first let me give you a little back story of my education. I finished my school in 2010 with good grades. I was so unsure of  stream to take up in my Pre-university College. Before I could decide I was put in SSMRV Pre-University College to study Science as my major. The subjects I had were Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science. I have been a person good at Science so I thought it was not a bad idea for me to study my Science major. I started going to college regularly. I was living my college life. But I wasn't very enthusiastic about my subjects. I was good at it but I did not love it enough to pursue it. So my grades eventually started to decline, I had not really made any friends in college. There was a point where I found no reason to college. I used to go meet my friends from this other girl's college. And typical girl's college scenario is they don't have much classes and all they do is sit around talk about boys. So without attending my college, I used to hang out with these girls. Then I wasn't allowed to write my exam because I din't have the required attendance percentage that I needed for eligibility. This put me through a lot of hardship and I ended up going under a major depression. I stopped eating right. I did not smile anymore. I did not speak. I was angry all the time. I started gaining weight. I hated myself. One day, my mother took me to get my admission for diploma in Electronics and Communication, not considering my interest again. I was too distraught to even think if this is what I wanted to do. But I was already signed up for it. So here I am today pursuing my diploma in Electronics and Communication. It is not something I love. I am just realizing how important it is do something you love. It is such a drag to go to college to learn something I don't love. These are very important decisions we make after school. Nobody ever tells you how important these decisions are. Maybe they do and we don't pay attention and we think, 'oh they're old and miserable and have nothing better to do'. I hope to make the right decisions in my life. And make decisions for yourself. Don't let anybody decide things for you. Not even your parents. Each decision we make affects you the more than anybody else. Keep your future and people around you while making decisions.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. <3
-Pushya. C
Your blogger. 

No comments: