Monday 31 March 2014

CB-Drop

This scifi fan-fic of 'The Big Bang Theory'.


  Amy Farah Fowler is sexually frustrated with her boyfriend, Dr. Sheldon Cooper, who believes theirs is a relationship of the mind. She isn't going to cheat on or leave Sheldon because she is very much in love with him. She cooks up an evil plan.

  Amy thinks to herself, 'If I can't get Sheldon to have his way with me. And Penny is obviously too beautiful to the nasty with me.'

There  is a knock on her door.

"Come on in."

Penny walks in. And she says, "Hey Amy.'
"Hey bestie."
"Are you ready to go lunch with me and Bernadette?" Penny asks Amy. 
"I don't know if I want to come."
"Aww sweetie is everything alright?"
"It's Sheldon. He doesn't understand me."
"Sweetie it's Sheldon, he understands toy trains not human emotions. You can talk to me about it, if you want."
"No I think I am going to skip lunch and work in my lab for a while."
Penny embraces Amy into a warm hug, "If you want me talk to Sheldon, I can, you know."
"No I'll figure out a way talk to him about what's been bothering me."
Penny's phone pings, "It's Bernadette. She texted me she's downstairs. Are you sure you don't want to come?"
"Yeah." 
"OK call me if you want to talk."
Penny makes her way out. 

Amy decides to go her lab. 

"I have to think of a where all the people of the world don't get to do the deed. I will have to think of a way that won't hurt the human existence though."

After hours of pondering, an idea struck her mind.
"I'm a neuroscientist. I can come up with a solution that mutates the male species' brain to lose their genitalia."

So after working day night at her evil plan. She creates her own Genitalia elimination solution and calls 'CB-Drop'.

One day at her lab, Amy was thinking 'How do I get this to go worldwide. Now that I have made the CB-Drop' 

Bernadette walks in on Amy deep in her thoughts. "Hey Amy, are you feeling okay? You've kept to yourself lately."
"Yeah I'm fine. Just working on a new paper that i'm writing. And also I have created a solution for it. Do you know a way with which I can get this to go worldwide."
"Gee, I don't know. Maybe Howard can help. He is always transmitting signals to his gamer friends in China."
"You think I can do the same with my solution to the entire world."
"Maybe."

They head over to Howard's house. 
"Hey Howie, Amy needs help with transmitting her solution all over the world. Do you think you can help her?"
"Sure. What does the solution do?"
"It's a secret I can't tell anyone yet" Amy hesitates.
"But how I know if it can be transmitted or not?"
"I can tell you all it's properties. Do you think that's help?"
"Maybe. But we got to do a test run."
"No" Amy shouts, "I mean I tested it on the apes and it worked".
"OK let's go to my lab and give it try."

On the way to the lab, in the car, Howard asks, "Why is what the solution does a secret?"
Amy thinks for a jiffy and says, "Because I made to be a secret. Everybody will find out eventually."
"OK"
   
In Howard's lab, "So you have to put the solution in here, and make sure it doesn't spill. Or the transmitter will be ruined. The transducer will convert the wavelength of the solution to laser and transmit it to all the receivers. So are you ready to do this?"

Amy starts sweating but backs herself up and says, "I was born ready."
"OK do you want to transmit the laser? Just press the red button on the right." 
As Howard and Bernadette watch, Amy presses the red button and steam realizes from the transmitter. And green laser starts emitting. And Amy smiles evil and victoriously. 

Howard feels a drop in his pants and excuses himself to go to the men's room. And then screams, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." And comes out with his Genitalia in his hands.
Bernadette freaks out and they rush to the ER. Only to find out all his friends their except Sheldon. And even their Genetalias have dropped. Howard esquires, "You guys too, what kind of voodoo crap is this? And where is Sheldon?". And adds, "Does he get to keep his?"

Leonard says,"No he fainted at the sight of it so he is inside in a bed." 
Howard asks, "So how the hell did this happen?"
Raj replies, "I don't know. I haven't even used mine properly. I think the Lord Kamadeva is mad at us."
The Doctors walks in, "You can go see him. He is in a shock."
They all walk in to see Sheldon laying in a bed staring away at the ceiling. The news was running on the television that said, 'This could be done by a Biology Scientist who is mad with the male species.'
"How are you feeling buddy?", Leonard asks Sheldon.
"I have been better. I'll say."
"We know how it feels." Leonard consoles.
"No you don't. I can't believe I din't think of this for all those people in my 'Mortal Enemy List'."
Leonard mocks,"Of course that's what you are worried about. I can never have sex with Penny again. Beat that."
During Leonard's rant, Sheldon's phone rings.
Sheldon confused, "That was Amy. She said 'Bazinga, punk' and hung up. Well that was not funny at all."
Leonard, Howard and Raj figure it out and look at each other vexed. 
Upon seeing his friend's reaction Sheldon asks "Why are you all looking at each other like that."
"Because Amy did this Genitalia dropping fiasco."
"Really? Good on her. But why did she do it?"
"I don't know, Sheldon, why did she do it? You're a smart guy."
"I am" 
And Sheldon starts thinking staring at blank wall.
Howard says, "Oh just tell him, he will never figure it out."
Leonard laughs, "Just give him a minute. Let's see if he'll figure it out".

THE END.

A/N: *screams* First of all, I never thought I'll write a TBBT fan-fic. Secondly I finished it. It was so much fun writing this you guys. I thought of the balls dropping thing one day randomly it came to me. And I thought I should do a rant post about it sometimes. But today I thought as it is April Fools day, it's the perfect time to post this. And I have been watching a lot of 'Big Bang Theory' lately, this is the effect of that. I must say it feels really good to write a story. I'm sorry it's so long. It's my first story so deal with it. 
Aww you guys, i'm so excited for all of you to read it. It's fun. I loved it. Shamy forever BTW. I love them. 
Asfifgjrgijipjtibjhtitohjtkgnnbn. I'm feeling great after this honestly. I should write more stories I guess. Anyhow. Comment. Share. Subscribe. And everything. All that jazz. I love you guys.

AND HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY.

LOTS OF LOVE
Your Blogger
Pushya. C

No comments: