Monday 24 March 2014

That time of the month!!

Each month, Mother nature strikes and gives a little notification that we are "not pregnant" without considering you are sexually active or not.


We should be happy about it, right? Wrong. Yes I don't want to be pregnant. I'm 19. I want a career not a baby. But couldn't Mother nature be more kind on us girls and make it easier. 

And when on periods we are hungry all the time. It's like our body is on complete workout that needs continuous supply of fuel. And to top it of we have the mood swings.



We crave all the food that existed in the world. All that is cooked, to be cooked and everything. We crave food at nights the most. 



And our best friend before/during periods is PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome). We cry. We yell. We rant. We feel guilty. We feel fat. And everything else you can think of. And all day we feel like this:



And all you want to do is lay down on the floor because it's soothing. 

If I could give it away I would. If I could be a just for this reason and this reason only, I would. You get the gist. I hate these damn periods. And our uterus is our enemy, conspiring against us just like this: 


Gotta go. I'm craving for some food. 

No comments: