Saturday 15 March 2014

A Beautiful Wedding Gift.!!!

I was just going through my dad's collection of books. I wanted a really good book to read. I was just going through stuff and I think I realized why I am so in love with books, it is because my dad is the same. It is basic genetics. Any how coming to my point, I found this book of poems called 'Lover's gift and crossing TAGORE' by Macmillan.

PC and Editing: Me.

And this is one poem I came across that I really liked.

     "I dreamt that she sat by my head, tenderly ruffling my hair with her fingers, playing the melody of her touch. I looked at her face and struggled with my tears, till the agony of unspoken words burst my sleep like a bubble. 
     I sat up and saw the glow of the Milky Way above my window, like a world of silence on fire, and I wondered if at this moment she had a dream that rhymed with mine."

Such a beautiful poem with a beautiful feel to it. I'm sure this is one of the best wedding gifts ever.

Only if I had my way with words like Tagore.

I know I haven't written anything in a long time guys sorry I'll try to more often. Writers block, you know.

I LOVE YOU ALL.
LOTS OF LOVE.
Your blogger,
Pushya C
<3

No comments: