Friday 21 February 2014

Two girls I am loving right now!

Everybody listens to music, right?! So do I. But I always like exploring in music. I listen to all genres of music from +Mild Rock  to +Country Music  to even +pop music . I like EDM and house sometimes. So you get the point?! I like all genres of music. Except heavy-ear bleeding-metal. That's just not me. 

Anyhow my point was there are these two girls I am so loving right now. The one being Ella Marija Lani Yelich-O'Connor popularly known as +Lorde our 17 year old singer from +New Zealand. I first discovered Lorde when my best friend from +Australia  asked me to listen to her song "+Royals". It was love at first song. I love her voice. Her voice has an unique texture. Very appealing and sell able. 

And this other girl I am loving is Elizabeth Woolridge Grant known best as +Lana Del Rey . Del Rey is a American singer-songwriter. I heard her on the +triple j 100 count down 2013. Her song "+Young and Beautiful" was at number 7. And my other friend asked me to listen to "+Summertime Sadness" that is when I so fell in love her voice. She is a beautiful girl a even beautiful voice. 


And if you haven't given a listen to either of them. You don't know your music at all. No I'm joking. You should do listen to them. Like right now. 


I will also do a "Two guys I am loving right now" soon. Keep on an eye on my blog. Love you readers. All my love to you guys because honestly it's all I have to give it to you. And nobody is ever out of love so spread the love, spread the joy, spread the smiles. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! 

If you want to talk to me, contact me on the following ways 
Email ID: naidupuhya@icloud.com 
KIK: pshc7994 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pushyac 
Instagram: __7994__ 
Twitter: @naidupushya  

Note: If you try to contact me, there are two thing to keep in mind. 

A. Please wait for me to write back to you because I will respond to everybody.
B. Let me know that you are a reader of my blog.


PS: If you are a blogger too comment your link, I'd love to read them.

Thanks y'all. 



No comments: