Wednesday 26 February 2014

My reply to a reader when asked about views on religion! I hope you're happy with my reply!

This is not intended to hurt anybody's feeling or religious beliefs. If it does I apologize from the truest place in my heart as I don't intend on hurting anyone. My request to my readers is please be matures about somebody else's point of view. This is mine.

Religion. I am atheist. I don't believe in god. But I am not against people who believe in god. I'm a rationalist. I think religion, among other things, was made to mold people's minds to think a certain way. Also when usually people are sad or upset they need somebody to look up to or gain strength from and I think that is why religion was made in the first place. I think god is a made up spirit that everybody can look up to when the times are bad. Come to think of it, even people who believe in God remember or pray to The Lord mostly when they are feeling down or upset. That's my beliefs. I do not expect anybody to agree to it or accept it but I'd also appreciate it if nobody looks down at my beliefs because I don't do that to people who believe in God. I like to live by "to each it's own". And also I think religions were made to kind of .have control over people. There are few people in the world who believe that their true calling in life is to lead people and be a leader. A lot of people go to politics, few of them go to business be the boss and then there
are people who take up religion to just satisfy their urge to lead people. And also I think these leaders don't really care if it is doing good or bad. I think that is why Muslims are targeted for terrorism. 

I'd like to know your opinion on religion.

I'd love to know your views. No hate comments please. I know it's a sensitive issue but we should be mature enough to talk about it and accept others views. You can also let me know of your views in my email.

Email ID: naidupushya@icloud.com

Thanks a ton for all the reads people. I'd really love some feedback though. Please and thank you.

Your blogger,
Pushya C.
I love you all. 

No comments: