Friday 28 February 2014

I need to let go of it...And this how I am doing it!!!!

As I have mentioned in my blog earlier, I am huge a dog lover. I love anything with four legs really. Except for reptiles, they make me feel nauseous. I have had a dog all my life. Since the day I was born I could say. Or rather since the day I came home from the hospital. When I was three days old I came home to my family and this cute little four legged friend of mine who was 97 days old then. He was an all white cross Pomeranian. He was the best dog ever. We were (are in my heart) great friends. He always protected me. He was always there for me. He barked at people who yelled at me. He'd be there, all worried, when I cry. He's no more with us. He left us when I was 14 years old. I still feel him around me. I was too young to understand death back then. But this is one death that has affected my life the most. I was depressed for a while and got over it.


Me and my dog on my birthday. I'm feeding him cake. (Isn't cake not good for dogs? What were my parents thinking?) Anyhow, isn't he such an angel? (Sorry for the bad quality)


And then I got another dog. I was the happiest person on Earth without a doubt.



These pictures are from when we got him home. He was hardly fifteen days o
ld. He was so cute. He shared the same birthday as my first dog. I had hoped for him stay with us for years. I thought he would too.
He was growing perfectly. Everybody loved him. He loved everybody.
                                     

He was the nicest dog. He was well-trained. He was doing great at his training. We had to shift house because my dog was getting bigger and we all needed more space. Then my trainer stopped coming too. So this made my dog very unstable and behaviorally very aggressive. He started growling. He had bit my sister thrice. He bit me twice. I was, honestly, scared of him now. And that's when my family decided on re-homing him. He is in my dad's friend's farm house now. I don't know how he is doing. But I miss him a lot. He was with us for one and half years and he gave us all the love he could. I regret everything I did not do with him. I think I should have trained him myself and taken better care of him. He would have been with us. But now it's heartbreaking to even think of him. I do want to get another dog now but I don't want to be a bad dog-parent. So I think I'll just get a dog when I'm ready for one.




I'm sorry if this was boring. It's just something that's been on my mind for too long. I dream about this guy too much. I think of him all the time. I miss you, Ragz.


This is from a photoshoot I did with him. Isn't he a babe? So good looking. My handsome boy. I miss him. I hope life is treating you good buddy. I love you. 

-Pushya C
Your blogger/ Dog lover.
Lots of love.

No comments: