Monday 24 February 2014

How about thinking for yourself?!

                         
    I have followed a lot of preachers, motivational speakers. Well not a lot but quiet a few of them and I have made this observation of how they put in a thought and there are people who just blindly follow they're so called "Preachings". But what I believe is any preacher, motivational speaker or even just a friend giving advice to another friend should give them a direction to think in. They should just put in their opinion and not put blinders on your friend to just follow what you say. If you truly want your friend to be the better version of themselves, you should let them think. You should only kindle the process of thinking to solve a certain issue or whatever situation it is. And not tell them to just do things a certain. It's certainly no good on your friend because thinking, analyzing and realizing things is the key to a lot of problem.
                                    
                                   
                                            
     But my humble request to everybody out there is, don't ditch somebody when they're in a hardship or in pain. People need people. I need my friends and my loved ones when I'm feeling awfully down. Sticking up to somebody or being their for somebody is the best proof of your relationship. Always stay. It's easier to leave but it's much better if you just stayed.


LOVE YOU ALL. SPREAD THE LOVE YOU HAVE IN YOU. DON'T HATE ( Though you just can't help it sometimes ).

-Pushya.


Just in case you want to contact me. You can by the below information.
Email ID: naidupuhya@icloud.com
KIK: pshc7994
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pushyac
Instagram: __7994__
Twitter: @naidupushya

Note: If you try to contact me, there are two thing to keep in mind.
A. Please wait for me to write back to you because I will respond to everybody.
B. Let me know that you are a reader of my blog.

Thank you for all the views. Please do comment. I'd appreciate it. And if the comment section isn't working for you please let me know. Also let me know if you are having trouble subscribing to me. I just got my first subscriber. I'd love it for other's to subscribe to my work. Its's a great motivation you guys as you already might know that I want to be a writer.

Go follow: http://lynloveswolves.blogspot.in/

She is funny in her blog. I love her blog. Thanks for subscribing to me, Lyn. <3

End of post! 

No comments: