Friday 21 February 2014

Oh my god, you guys.!! I love you! I'm so happy!

I love you all so much.!!! Thank you for all the views and reads, guys. I'm so happy. On top of the world kind of feeling. Thank you so much. I have totally 69 views (funny number I know).
This just made my day. And this such good response for somebody who is just starting. I love you guys. Each 69 one of you. I pledge my deepest love to you. I'm overjoyed. But please do comment because I don't have any feedback on my writing and I'd love some feedback and suggestions. How you like it? How you don't? Please read it. It means a lot to me. Thank you guys. I love you. And I'm getting readers from +India+ , +United States of America ♥, Germany and +Poland. Oh how happy that makes me. Thanks readers. 
My views just went up to 75. Thank you readers. 

If you want to reach me for any reasons, about my writing, just to talk, I am good at advising people so you can talk to me or even if you just need a friend or you're lonely. 
Contact me on:
Email ID: naidupushya@icloud.com
KIK:pshc7994
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pushyac
Instagram: __7994__
Twitter: @naidupushya



Note: If you try to contact me, there are two things to keep in my mind.
A. Please wait for a response because I will write back to you eventually for sure.
B. Let me know that you are a reader.
Thank you guys. I'm loving this. :)

No comments: