Tuesday 18 February 2014

The after of teens and their dating world

Hey guys! If this my continuation to my post "Teens and their dating world. Parents pay attention maybe." This is a true story. It's a story of three best friends. So I recommend you read my above mentioned post then continue reading this. 


A Bad Day 
Location isn't important

As PD was trying to get back to her normal self. She gets a text message from SMS. "I'm sorry for everything :'(". That's all it read. Then they had a couple of communication back and froth.


Same Day Maybe
My House

I get messages and missed calls from SMS and PD. I call SMS and find out what happened because I was honestly worried. When I found out what happened. I let them deal with it. I din't interfere this time. 


A Couple Of Days Later
At College

SMS wanted to talk to him I texted him to come to the canteen. He din't know PD was going to be there but when his jaws dropped seeing her there. I signaled him that I will handle it. We went off to a more secluded place where we could talk. Then the yelling, crying, anger outbursts started. And the outcome was SMS and PD were done. 

So was our friendship. But I wasn't going to ditch them when they needed me. 

It was all done. 


A Week Or So Later
My House

I get a phone call from PD's mother. She reads out SMS's number asking whether I knew this number. They had some how tracked down his number even though PD had deleted all the logs from their last communication. Her mother wanted to know why they are still in touch and what us going on. I din't want to let out anything so I told her I will call her back. I called SMS and told him what's happening. He informed me PD's mother had called him but he din't take her call. And the situation was getting really boggy. And I managed to keep PD's mother in the dark feeding her with lies. 


I Was Kept In The Dark Until Now
A Couple Of Days Later

There were "I'm going to kill myself threats" from PD. And I was done with all of this, to be honest. 


One Day
Me On +Facebook

" I won't be coming to college again. Let SMS know this please. I can't handle this anymore. I feel like such a failure. All this is happening because of me. I need to die. I won't disturb you or SMS. I'll just listen to my parents and stay at home. I'm quitting college." I get this message from PD. I was clearly done with all of this and I said "I'm not telling SMS nothing. You can very much contact him directly. I'm not your messenger." I was pissed. 


Exactly A Week Later
During A Class Test

I see PD in class. I am still mad at her then. I just be nice I her anyways. And try to stay away from her. I guess that was a empty threat as I thought it was of not coming to college. 


Today

In Our Lives
We aren't friends at least according to me. There is a lot of friction. I'm giving her the cold shoulder. But we still sit together at lunch. And exchange pleasantries. I can see how our friendship is on a up and then a sudden down. 


More to come.... Maybe. 


I love you,guys. If you have read my blog. I'm so happy. I hope I get readers. I love you all. Mwaah. 

When you can give out so much love to the world why spend all energy in passing around negativity. Just a thought. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments: