Saturday 25 January 2014

This one day

 As I sat in the Gandhibazar flower (in front of  khadim's) with my mother, waiting for my sister on Monday evening the last day of Diwali. The streets of Gandhibazar were rather empty and traffic-less. She had gone to get a printout of a picture she had taken of a flower vendor in front of his establishment to give it to him as he had very humbly requested to give him a copy of the picture. My sister took 100INR from my mother and went to get the printout. The flower vendor is a man in his mid-fifties. A short pot headed man with a small stubble. His name was Dore. As my mother and I waited there he offered us tea from the very much familiar Vidyarthi Bhavan. I humbly denied his offer as we had just eaten snacks. When my sister returned with the photograph, the smile on the man's face was childlike and the glow in  his eyes was sparkled just like the Diwali sparkles. Dore showed the picture to his fellow vendor like a kid proud of his new toy. As I always believe a picture is worth a thousand words and words can paint the most beautiful picture.  He offered my sister money for the photograph but my mother asked her not to accept the money.  Money usually messes up a beautiful relationship. It is the simple things which make people happy. Life is made up of happiness from small things so stop from your busy life and look around for all the happiness and beautiful things. Happy Diwali India!


WROTE THIS ON DIWALI 2013! 
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



http://instagram.com/__7994__ 

https://www.facebook.com/pushyac


Follow me and add me on the above links. Thank you for all the views. 

No comments: