Saturday 25 January 2014

Hey world!

Hello Hi Namaste Bonjour. I am new to the blog world. Actually, I'm new to this side of the blogging world, I have always read blog about everything from dogs to politics to everything you can possible think of. But this is my first attempt at blogging. This isn't first attempt at writing though in a few posts coming soon I will post stuff I have written. I hope you like them because one day I hope to be a writer like have a book published. I know I'm nowhere close to the IT.  The dream of being a writer. Being able to move people as Nicholas Sparks or Agatha Christie moved me though I'm not an author's reader, I don't read something because it is written by so and so author I read if I find it interesting. I'd like my book/s to move my reader. Help them in whatsoever way they require at that point in their life. And that's my aim in to write. A book. A column. A blog. Anything.
Oh and haven't I been rude... Well let me introduce myself. I am Pushya C. My parents are B A Chelvaraja and Anuradha G. I live with my parents and my sister, Chandana C. My sister is my best mate in the whole world. Less sister. More friend actually.  She is three years three months three days older than me (not that it matters, we forget it most of the time). She is currently doing her Masters of Business Administration under the VTU board in BNMIT college in Bangalore. Whereas me, I am doing my diploma in Electronics and Communications. I'm in the last semester and cannot wait to finish my course. I was born on 7th September 1994 at 4:45pm. When I was born, I was in the hospital with my ma (mother) my ammamma (maternal grandmother). And my pa (father) was on his way to Bangalore from Delhi on a train as he worked in Delhi for the government. So he wasn't aware of my arrival which he was informed of only after his arrival to our little home in Mavalli, Near Lalbagh west gate, Bangalore, the best house I could have asked for to be born in and lived until I was 11. I was three days old when my pa came to see me. I never let him off the hook for not being there when I was born. Not that I think it was important just because I like teasing him. He's an amazing dad. There we were our family completed. Me filling in the last seat for our family picture. I have always been an introvert. Too shy to speak to people but I'm growing out of it eventually. Thanks to my sister because she can talk non-stop I think. I love her though. I'm not really girly girl too I'm a little Tom boyish. You'll find me wearing a T-shirt and boxers/shorts at home with my hair in a messy bun which I love to do cause I don't like my hair down much. So that's me a 19 year old engineering student, wannabe writer, loving life right now because who knows what's next. And just so you all can have a face for all my jibber jabber if anybody takes the time out to read this.
PS don't expect a pretty face.

 That's me doing a weird selfie. Photo credits: Myself (apparently people give photo credits a lot nowadays). 
So that's me.
Name:Pushya C
DOB: 07 September 1994 (19years old on 26th January 2014)
Currently pursuing my diploma in Electronics and Communication.
Aim: To be a writer.
Warning: I can be weird sometimes. Please bare with all my whackadoo. Plus I can be funny maybe a little. 
Adios! Until later. Keep that smile,readers, because somebody loves you. Yes, it's me. ❤ I love you all. ❤



Also you guys can now follow me on my instagram. I follow back. My link to my
 IG is given at the end of the blog. And also if you want to talk to me, give me suggestions, anything. Add me on Facebook. Link also given below.

I also see I have been getting views. Thank you guys. I love you. <3


http://instagram.com/__7994__

https://www.facebook.com/pushyac


No comments: