Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014 Rewind | HAPPY NEW YEARS

I know I haven't posted here in a million years. Okay, not a million but, in two or three months. But this post will let you catch up with what I have been doing the entire year. Trust me, it's been a very interesting year. 
 








 

NEW YEARS EVE 2015:
2K14 was and ,till another hour, is amazing. It's been a crazy year. I graduated from my diploma. Got a much required year break cause I had no clue where I was heading. Attended a live gig at bar for the first time. Cut my hair shorter. It looks like my dads now. We literally have the same hair style. I love it. Spent my 20th birthday in Pondicherry with my sister. Celebrated it for 12 fricking days. Got an amazing opportunity to work for a movie. Learnt a lot. Learnt how to work under pressure. Learnt to love to work hard. Expanded my reading collection so much more. Been reading a lot this year. Over obsessed with cats now. Took a picture of a flower in Mysore zoo which now is tattooed on my sisters hand forever. It's my favorite picture ever. Had a 10days no talking fight with my sister. Yes that is a record. Got the sweetest present in the mail from a friend. Friendship grown over two years. Learnt a lot about people. All kinds of people. Been more active on my YouTube channel. Got a beautiful camera for vlogging. Learnt the value of money and time. Got a second hand car. My dad bought it for me and sister. Went on road trip for three days. Found peacocks on the road just casually on the side of a highway. Met sailors from USA & Indonesia. Got back this afternoon from the road trip. A lot of traveling this year. Exactly how I like it. I feel like a different person from January 2014. But also I'm still me. So much happened this year. But it still feels like 2014 passed by in a blink. It's been a positive year. It's been a great year. Have a great another year ahead. Loaded with opportunities and new things to try and do. Party hard. Don't drink and drive. I'm just going to snuggle up on my bed cause I'm tired as hell. I feel like somebody beat me up. Be nice to people. Keep your smile and head up. HAPPY 2015!!!!

 I DON'T INTEND THIS TO BE PREACHY. BUT STAY POSITIVE AND GO WITH YOUR GUT AND HEART. THINGS WILL BE PERFECT.
#2014rewind



I post more stuff on
My Instagram: naidupushya
My Snapchat: pshc7994
My Twitter: naidupushya

No comments: