Thursday 15 October 2015

I’d like to know.

Hello world, how are you?
Me, I’m good, thanks.

Also nowadays I feel like I overshare. I mean how much sharing is normal sharing?
And what is oversharing really? Who knows right?
This usually happens when I’m texting somebody. It can be anybody and I’d tell them everything.
Maybe i’m just lonely and need somebody who doesn’t know me at all to listen cause, I don’t know, maybe it helps, I’m not sure. But at least I feel like a load is off for the slightest moment.
Maybe I just really need a friend. Who knows.
In person, I’m more of a listener cause all my guards are up and I’m just going to listen to you talk but when I’m texting you cause I’m in my comfortable home clothes. My guards are down. And I’m just lonely. Maybe it’s the “I will get shit faced and tell all my problems to the bartender” thing but more internet kid version. I will just tell a stranger all about my life, not address or phone number or bank details but you know it’s kind of the same. Anyhow, my point is, maybe, I’m boring people with my stories but who knows cause I’ve never been told so. People love listening to my stories or that’s what I’ve been told. But then I’d expect them to tell me their story and nothing they don’t have anything so it is me who is being a over sharing person.

Is that good or bad?
Who knows?
Who cares?
Actually I do.
I’d really like to know.

-Pushya C

No comments: