Sunday 15 June 2014

A very notable and bizarre thing has been happening!!!!

It's been almost three to four days, I'd say. I haven't been eating much. I eat chocolate. I drink tea, water etc.d very small bits of food not a proper meal just stuff to eat. An My main concern is that this is me. I love food. Why haven't I been eating? There is nothing bothering for me to stop eating. And my parents think that's why I haven't been eating. They seem really worried.

I just now went to the kitchen but I just came back drank some water and I'm writing this. I just din't feel like eating. I am not trying to lose weight. I don't think I'd ever do that. I do think I need to shred a little but not enough to get me to quit eating.

Well hopefully I figure it out.

Live life.
Your blogger,
Pushya C
Lots of love.

No comments: