Thursday 22 May 2014

Get a life! (It might be difficult but DO IT)

To everybody who knows me personally knows that I don't wear Indian traditional women clothing. Which looks like this.

Yes, this is me in the traditional Indian wear for women. I look nice don't I?
I mean sort of at least?! 
OK that's not my point.
My point is explained with a little back story I'd like to call my 'College Annual day'.
Three years of a large number of people constantly asking me,
"Why don't I dress like a girl".
"Wear THE TRADITIONAL INDIAN CLOTHES just once please."
So I thought alright I'll just take one for the team.
I wore this to my college annual day.
It took me 40-50 minutes to get ready.
Shower.
Just to put this on.
And put the slightest make up on.
And do my hair. I mean comb it.
Yes I don't do it everyday.
Let's be honest. Everybody who doesn't comb their hair everyday raise your hands.
Good, now go life your lives.
And the entire day I couldn't walk properly cause I was wearing peep toes 2".
And it was extremely hot.
And this dress covers up everything.
Air can't enter your skin anyhow.
I wanted to rip my clothes off like Hulk. (Nothing sexual here. Dirty minds get out.)
And I have let my hair down so if the air did blow my hair was all in my face.
I had bought a change of clothes knowing my amazing self very well enough.
And I wear this costume for an hour I guess two hours maximum.
After all this, why would somebody not be terrified of wearing this thing.
And I did not like it.
I don't care if I looked nice and kind of sort of pretty.
That din't fetch me a boyfriend in one day.
How you look doesn't matter.
What you wear doesn't matter until you're decently dressed.
I don't understand how people are all up in my business worried about I am wearing.
Is that much your life sucks that you have to make it a point to waste your time on thinking of what I wear?
I look bad, horrible, disgusting.
I do not care.
I honestly don't.
I love my pair of jeans, my shorts and my t shirts.
I truly love them just the way you love your traditional stuff.
I am so comfortable in them.
I feel like I am at home.
So if you got an issue with what I am wearing or what I am not wearing or why am I not wearing what I'm not wearing, just try to get a life.
Love me the way I am.
Or.
Just the shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
Nobody asked for your opinion.
Nobody cares.
I love myself with what I wear.
Even if I look like a stupid hoe.
I know I am not a stupid hoe so how I look doesn't matter.
So kisses to all the haters. Or so called well wishers.
You can go buy Popsicle.
I don't care.
Bye.






This is why I love to blog cause you guys only see what my words show you. I love you so much. Stay awesome. Live life. Kisses. XOX.

PS I know I haven't written in forever I had exams and everything just went down hill busy from there so i'm sorry i'll start writing again. It's a promise. You guys are cute. I love you.


Follow me on Twitter, Facebook all the links are in my about me.

Stay happy. 

No comments: