Thursday 10 April 2014

Let's vote!!

    In India the elections are on. And to be honest, I love politics. It interests me a lot but I have never had the eagerness to sit and watch the news or flip through the political section of the newspaper. I have a rough clue of what's happening in the country politically though through the social media.
 
   I'm a 19 year old. And this is first time, I'm eligible to vote. And I feel great responsibility to vote for the right candidate. But how do you really pick "the right candidate".

   Should we have a checklist? Should the candidate be young and youthful? Or Old and experienced? Who is going to keep up to s their words after the elections? Who won't? Who really is doing good for the country? But this still doesn't help me pick a candidate to vote for. Or should I just chose the option of not to vote for anybody?

  I don't believe in not voting because it is my country and I should care enough to vote for me and my people.

  I'm torn between two candidates. Arvind Kerjriwal and Narendra Modi.

  Even if you don't know whom to vote for. Do vote. It is your right. It is your country.



Your blogger,
Pushya C
Lots of love.

No comments: